Our new masterclass in writing effective digital content is a fully revised and expanded version of our popular open course. In response to feedback, we’ve extended the course time, added in some powerful new material – plus there’s now a chance to get some expert, on-the-spot feedback on your own content. Not to mention lunch!
What will you learn?
You’ll gain a thorough and very practical overview of the key tips and techniques for planning and writing scannable, persuasive digital copy, with lots of practical exercises and discussion along the way. Learn from an expert content strategist, who can take a view on your specific content issues and also provide an objective external view on your current content. Together we’ll look at:
- The 7 habits of highly effective digital content: an overview of best practice
- Who, what, why: planning your content
- How people read digital content
- Front-loading and the inverted pyramid
- Writing content worth sharing
- Signposting: headlines, standfirsts, links and calls to action
- Content formats
- Plain language (everyday English)
- Email subject lines
- Persuasive copywriting nudges
- Feedback on your own content