Sticky Content’s open course in digital copywriting has been running for over 10 years, and it’s been perennially popular. We’ve trained 100s of different organisations, and trainer Dan Brotzel enjoys a feedback rating of 97% (2015).
We’ve always updated the course in line with industry developments and trainee feedback. And now we’ve addressed perhaps the most common comment of all – ‘if only there was more time to cover everything’.
You’ll gain a thorough and very practical overview of the key tips and techniques for planning and writing scannable, persuasive digital copy, with lots of practical exercises and discussion along the way.
Learn from an expert content strategist, who can take a view on your specific content issues and also provide an objective external view on your current content. Topics covered include:
- 7 habits of highly effective digital content: an overview of best practice
- Who, what, why: planning your content
- Working your tone of voice
- How people read digital content
- Front-loading and the inverted pyramid
- Writing content worth sharing
- Signposting: headlines, standfirsts, links and calls to action
- Content formats
- Plain language (everyday English)
- Email subject lines
- Persuasive copywriting nudges
- Feedback on your own content