In this expert webinar, Catherine presents a useful framework for optimising your landing pages – by following the Government’s behavioural insights team’s advice to think EAST – Easy, Attractive, Social, Timely.
How to make your landing pages easy:
- Keep your content simple, clear and short.
- Harness the power of defaults.
- Reassure your users as they move through your content.
- Create logical pathways for them to follow.
- Break down tasks into simple steps.
How to make your landing pages attractive:
- Look for ways to arrest the eye.
- Use compelling language.
- Show outcomes and rewards.
- Harness the perception of choice.
How to make your landing pages social:
- Show real people speaking.
- Use social proof – encourage the herd mentality.
- Think ‘you’, not ‘us’.
- Remember empathy is social.
- Harness the power of social rewards.
How to make your landing pages timely:
- Make the most of topical opportunities.
- Use insights to get your timing right.
- Add urgency triggers.
For lots more ideas and examples showing these tips in action, check out the webinar now