Our latest masterclass is for marketers who are looking to expand their social media knowledge and get the most from their social marketing. The course is a mix of practical exercises and discussion and there will be an opportunity to get on-the-spot feedback on your own brand’s social media challenges…as well as lunch!
What will you learn?
You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the way social media works for brands, as well as specific tips and techniques that will equip you to make your social media channels and campaigns work as hard as possible.
The course combines latest trends and case studies, with a thorough overview of what social is and how to approach it in order to create campaigns and always-on content that gets results. Together we’ll look at:
- 2017’s social media trends & their implications
- What’s changed?
- The secret to success
- Discovering your social North Star
- Planning a social campaign
- Social formats & why it’s all in the eye of the beholder
- Creating compelling content
- Getting hands-on with the latest techniques for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- The power of influence – creating an influencer strategy
- Measuring success
Our trainer, Henrietta Bannister, has been creating social media campaigns for brands since 1999, proof that there was social before Mark Zuckerberg! Experience includes a combination of clientside (BBC, Sony Music, The X Factor & PlayStation) and agency work, where her clients range from financial services and retail to technology, FMCG and not-for-profit.